11/2 lbground chuck
1/2 cchopped onions
1 can(s)10 oz. hot enchilada sauce
2 ccrumbled cornbread (not sweet)
1 can(s)10 oz. tomato sauce
1 1/2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1/2 pkgtaco seasoning mix
How to Make Enchila-ti-da meatballs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large ball, combine to crumbled cornbread, half of the enchilada sauce, half of the cheese and salt. Crumble the beef into the mixture and mix well with your hands. Shape mixture in to 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet or pan with side to catch grease.
- Bake 20 min. or until cooked through
- While those are cooking, heat in a small saucepan the rest of the enchilada sauce with the tomato sauce. Heat through.
- When meatballs are done, transfer them to a serving dish and pour the heated sauce over them. I top with the remaining cheese and serve with toothpicks.