Easy, Yummy Tostadas
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- tostada shells - crispy flat tortillas
- 1 can(s)
- refried beans
- 1 small
- onion chopped
- grape tomatoes chopped
- black pitted olives
- head lettuce shredded
- 3 oz
- mexican queso cheese - crumbled
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
How to Make Easy, Yummy Tostadas
- 1Heat the refried beans in a pan for about 5-8 minutes. Do this on a low heat so they do not burn.
- 2Chop the onion, tomatoes, olives and lettuce and put in separate dishes.
- 3Crumble the queso cheese into another little bowl.
- 4Finally, two more little bowls for the salsa and sour cream.
- 5Now, let everyone assemble their own tostadas with all the ingredients they like. Beans first, lettuce, onion, tomato, olives, cheese, salsa and sour cream! Enjoy!