Easy, Yummy Tostadas
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgtostada shells - crispy flat tortillas
1 can(s)refried beans
1 smallonion chopped
6grape tomatoes chopped
8black pitted olives
1/4head lettuce shredded
3 ozmexican queso cheese - crumbled
1/4 csour cream
How to Make Easy, Yummy Tostadas
- Heat the refried beans in a pan for about 5-8 minutes. Do this on a low heat so they do not burn.
- Chop the onion, tomatoes, olives and lettuce and put in separate dishes.
- Crumble the queso cheese into another little bowl.
- Finally, two more little bowls for the salsa and sour cream.
- Now, let everyone assemble their own tostadas with all the ingredients they like. Beans first, lettuce, onion, tomato, olives, cheese, salsa and sour cream! Enjoy!