Easy Taco Salad
- 1 large
- bag of dorritos nacho chips
- 2 - 4 c
- sharp shredded cheddar cheese ( i use 4 cups, love cheese)
- 1/2 large
- head of lettuce
- 1 - 2 large
- 1 1/3 lb
- lean hamburgar meat
- 2 pkg
- mccormick original taco seasoning
- 1 medium
- container of sour cream
- 1 bottle
- catalina dressing
- 1 c
- hot water
How to Make Easy Taco Salad
- 1Brown ground meat in skillet pan. Drain fat and return to stove.
- 2While browning meat, in large mixing bowl, crush 3/4 bag of nacho chips and place in bowl.
- 3Cut lettuce into shreds and place in bowl on top of crush chips.
- 4Slice tomatoes into small wedges or cubes and place to side.
- 5Returning to drain meat on stove, add both pkgs of taco mix and hot water. Mix well. Cover and let simmer for aprox. 5 minutes
- 6After taco meat is done, spoon mixture over lettuce in mixing bowl.
- 7Pour cheese over meat in mixing bowl. ( So cheese can start to melt from heat.)
- 8Add tomatoes over cheese. Mix everything very carefully with 2 large spoons until completely mixed.
- 9Serve on plate. Use sour cream and catalina on the indiviual servings. Enjoy