Easy Taco Salad
1 largebag of dorritos nacho chips
2 - 4 csharp shredded cheddar cheese ( i use 4 cups, love cheese)
1/2 largehead of lettuce
1 - 2 largetomatoe
1 1/3 lblean hamburgar meat
2 pkgmccormick original taco seasoning
1 mediumcontainer of sour cream
1 bottlecatalina dressing
1 chot water
How to Make Easy Taco Salad
- Brown ground meat in skillet pan. Drain fat and return to stove.
- While browning meat, in large mixing bowl, crush 3/4 bag of nacho chips and place in bowl.
- Cut lettuce into shreds and place in bowl on top of crush chips.
- Slice tomatoes into small wedges or cubes and place to side.
- Returning to drain meat on stove, add both pkgs of taco mix and hot water. Mix well. Cover and let simmer for aprox. 5 minutes
- After taco meat is done, spoon mixture over lettuce in mixing bowl.
- Pour cheese over meat in mixing bowl. ( So cheese can start to melt from heat.)
- Add tomatoes over cheese. Mix everything very carefully with 2 large spoons until completely mixed.
- Serve on plate. Use sour cream and catalina on the indiviual servings. Enjoy