5slices of bacon, diced.
1/2 cchopped onion.
1/2 cchopped green pepper.
1clove garlic, minced.
1 cregular long grain rice, uncooked
1 can(s)(10 3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup
1soup can of water
1 csalsa, mild or to your liking
How to Make Easy Pleasy Spanish Rice
- In a 10" skillet, over medium heat, cook bacon till lightly browned.
- Stir in onion, green pepper and garlic.
- Cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in rice; cook until rice is slightly browned, stirring often.
- Stir in soup, water, salsa; mix well.
- Over high heat, heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Until rice is tender.