★★★★★ 1 vote5
1rotisserie chicken, deboned
1 can(s)tomatoes and chilies, diced (rotel)
1 can(s)fiesta nacho cheese soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
12 mediumflour tortillas
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Easy, Peasy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Rape your rotisserie chicken of it's skin and bones. Break up your white and dark meat into bite size pieces in a large bowl.
- Add the soups, and diced tomatoes to your chicken and stir thoroughly.
- Lay out 10-15 corn or flour tortilla on your clean counter top and place an ice cream scoop size of mixture onto each.
- Roll up and place seam side down in sprayed cake pan.
- I make 12-15 of these placing 6 or 7 in each of two smaller rectangular cake pans. You can load of a larger cake pan with all, if you prefer.
- There will be enough leftover mixture to put some on top of each pan of tortillas. If not, you could also cover each with some enchilada sauce. I then sprinkle with shredded cheese using whatever I have, but shredded mexican mixture tastes best!
- Cover with foil and bake in a 350 oven for about 45 minutes. Serve warm with chips, salsa, guacamole and sour cream if you like.