★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbthawed ground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
2 mediumjalapenos or 1 small can of diced jalapenos
1 jar(s)mild or hot salsa
1 cmexican blend shredded cheese
1 cchopped romaine lettuce
1 1/2 cqueso cheese
4 Tbspsour cream
1 pkgdipping tortilla chips (herrs dippers)
How to Make Easy Nachos Supreme
- Brown ground beef in a 12" frying pan over medium heat. Chop larger chunks down finely while cooking. Drain.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of water and taco seasoning blend. Cover and simmer over low/warm heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Warm 1 1/2 cups of queso cheese in microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until hot.
- Chop lettuce and dice jalapenos while the cheese is warming.
- With a draining spoon, serve the beef evenly onto 4 plates. Top each plate of beef with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Pour 1/4 cup of salsa on each plate of beef. layer tortilla chips around the beef on the plate.
- Top the beef and chips with the warm queso cheese.
- Add your lettuce and jalapenos evenly. Drop 1 tbsp of sour cream in the center. Serve immediately.