★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)nacho cheese soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 lbground beef, chicken or turkey
1 can(s)rotel tomatoes
1 pkgcorn tortillias
1 lbmedium sharp shredded cheese
1 can(s)red enchelada sauce (mild, med, or hot)
How to Make Easy Kid Friendly Encheladas
- pre heat oven to 350.
- brown meat and drain. add rotel tomatoes and brown a little longer.
- Add both cans of soup to meat mix. Let warm.
- heat corn tortillias in microwave for about 30 sec.
- put enchelada sause in a bowl and heat till warm.
- get a casarole dish and dip tortillas in the sauce. layer tortillas(with sauce) meat mix hand full of cheese. Layer that till you build it up as much as you can. top of with more cheese.
- put in the oven for about 20 min. to heat all the way through and melt the cheese. serve with chips and any side you like.