Mexican night made easy and cheap! Add toppings to taste.
How to Make Easy Enchiladas
- 1Preheat over to 350
- 2Brown ground beef and drain
- 3Add drained beef, refried beans, taco seasoning, and water back to pan. Turn heat to medium.
- 4Slowly stir everything together and turn to low and let simmer.
- 5In baking dish place one tortilla shell at a time and put 1-2 spoonfulls of meat sauce and spread. Spinkle with cheese. Repeat for all.
- 6After enchiladas are wrapped in baking dish pour enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- 7Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until edges of tortilla shells are brown.