I was never into Mexican food, until I found this recipe at Kraftfoods.com. Its simply delicious.
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- jar of pace picante sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- kraft mexican blend cheese
- mission carb smart tortillas
How to Make Easy Enchiladas
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F. Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet. Add 1/2 cup each salsa and cheese; mix well.
- 2SPREAD 1/2 cup of the remaining salsa onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Spoon meat mixture down centers of tortillas; roll up. Place tortillas, seam-sides down, in baking dish. Top with the remaining salsa and cheese.
- 3BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Serve with some sour cream and black olives.