Easy Chicken Flautas
They are baked instead of fried, but still turn out crispy.
I like to serve them with sour cream, salsa and guacamole for dipping. Try them, you'll like them!
1 and 1/2 cleftover cooked chicken, shredded
6 ozcream cheese
1 cshredded monterey jack cheese
1/3 cyour favorite salsa
1/2 tspchili powder
·salt and pepper to taste
10 - 12flour tortillas (the smaller soft taco size)
·salsa, sour cream, and/or guacamole for dipping (optional)
How to Make Easy Chicken Flautas
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, salsa, cumin, chili powder and salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Mix together well.
- Evenly distribute chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll each filled tortilla up tightly.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Placed rolled tortillas evenly spaced on baking sheet, seam-side down. Spray tortillas generously with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until tortillas become golden brown.