Easy Chicken Flautas
They are baked instead of fried, but still turn out crispy.
I like to serve them with sour cream, salsa and guacamole for dipping. Try them, you'll like them!
- 1 and 1/2 c
- leftover cooked chicken, shredded
- 6 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/3 c
- your favorite salsa
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 - 12
- flour tortillas (the smaller soft taco size)
- salsa, sour cream, and/or guacamole for dipping (optional)
How to Make Easy Chicken Flautas
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine chicken, cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, salsa, cumin, chili powder and salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Mix together well.
- 3Evenly distribute chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll each filled tortilla up tightly.
- 4Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 5Placed rolled tortillas evenly spaced on baking sheet, seam-side down. Spray tortillas generously with cooking spray.
- 6Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until tortillas become golden brown.