Easy Cheesy Enchiladas
How to Make Easy Cheesy Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees! This is a repeating recipe!
- Melt 1 1/2 Cups of Butter in a small pot on the stove
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with grapeseed oil non-stick spray
- Layer 6 Tortillas in the baking dish (tear in strips for easier portions)
- Pour 1/2 C butter over tortillas (use a spoon or spatula to spread)to cover all of them
- Sprinkle 2 C Cheese over tortillas evenly
- Layer 6 tortillas over Cheese (tear in strips and spread evenly over mixture)
- Pour 1/2 C butter over tortillas (spread around) and then pour 1 can of enchilada sauce over the buttered tortillas
- Now, sprinkle most of the second 2 C Cheese on top of enchilada sauce
- Pour 1/2 C butter over tortillas (spread around) and then pour 1 can of enchilada sauce on top of tortillas (spread around)
- Chop 4 Green Onions and sprinkle on top of sauce and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, eat and enjoy!