★★★★★ 1 vote
4 to 6
- 1 can(s)
- fat free chicken broth
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 1/2 pkg
- taco seasoning
How to Make Crockpot Chicken Taco Meat
- 1Spray crockpot with Pam.
- 2Dissolve taco seasoning in broth. Place chicken breasts in crockpot and pour seasoned broth over them.
- 3Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- 4Use forks or kitchenaid mixer to shred chicken. Use in tacos with desired toppings. Can also be used in burritos, nachos, etc.
***to shred with kitchenaid mixer: while chicken is still hot, place in mixer. Use the cake mixing paddle. Turn on medium. Paddle will shred the chicken for you.