Chili cheese chimichanga's
- roast, steak, or brisket, slow cooked to shred
- american cheese slices or any cheese you like (reduced fat opt)
- homemade or store bought chili
- or leftover shredded beef chili, drained
How to Make Chili cheese chimichanga's
- 1Shred beef and add chili. Just enough chili to "coat" shredded beef. Heat for about 20 min. till heated through. (You can cook a roast in your crock pot low and slow just for this)
- 2On a tortilla, place cheese & chili meat in center of tort. You could also add chopped onions, tomatoes and/or jalapenos. Do not place all the way to ends. Fold up sides, then roll up tortilla. Lay seam side down on plate.