Chili Burrito Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg frozen monterey beef and bean green chili burrito
- 1 can dennison chili or homemade chili
- shredded cheddar cheese
- diced tomato
- diced onion
- pace salsa or your favorite salsa
- sour cream
How to Make Chili Burrito Salad
- 1Prepare Burritos according to package directions. You may microwave them, bake in oven or deep fry. I have done all three, they are all good. Heat your chili.
- 2I like to have all my "fixings" cut and ready to go and then it's a snap to put it together.
- 3Place the prepared burrito on a bed of shredded lettuce for each plate. You may want to use 2 burritos for larger appetites. I have found that 1 burrito is usually sufficient. Pour the heated chili on top of the burrito. Then begin to add the fixings that you prefer. Enjoy!