Chiles Rellenos Irisa Style……
Irisa Raina 9
This was last night's dinner, we had the neighbors over.
- 3 or 4 pablano peppers find the largest one you can
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 6 oz blue cheese
- 6 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can rotel tomatoes with lime
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup hot sauce *** or to taste + 2 teaspoons
- 1 cup flour for dredging
- egg whites
- salt & pepper
- oil for frying
Once you have that done, you’ll want to roll them carefully in the flour, then dip into the egg whites and roll in the flour again.
Drain on paper towels…and enjoy~~~~
These can be stuffed with anything that you like.
Also if you can’t find the tomato’s with lime, just squeeze one lime into the mixture.
You can make this with out charring the outsides of the peppers…but I like the added smokiness flavor that they get from the grille.