~Chiles Poblanos Stuffed With Tuna~
How to Make ~Chiles Poblanos Stuffed With Tuna~
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Roast peppers in a cookie sheet for 25-35 minutes
be sure to keep an eye on them every few minutes to ensure even charring.
- When your peppers are done roasting, put them in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap for 10 minutes to let them steam. (This will make them really easy to peel.)
- "Cleaning the peppers"
1)Run the pepper under cold water and peel of the skin.
2)Make a small slit down one side of the pepper.
3)Using your fingers(they are the best tools here) reach in and pull out all the seeds and extra pepper guts.
- On a bowl mix the tuna, corn (drained) and mayonnaise. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the chiles in a buttered baking dish, top each chile with the cheese and cream. (Bring the oven temperature down to 350 degrees) and bake for 20 minutes.