How to Make Chile-Rellenos
- 1Pre-Heat oil in fryer to 320F. Wash peppers, cut off top, remove seeds and ribs. Wrap peppers in damp cloth and microwave for 5 minutes to soften pepper. (you can skip this step if you like your peppers crunchy)
- 2Brown ground beef with some taco seasoning to your liking. Slice the Chihuahua cheese.
- 3Taking turns, stuff the peppers with the meat and then cheese, alternating until full.
- 4Combine Flour, Chicken Coating and Eggs to create a thick pancake like batter. Liberally coat the peppers in the batter, making sure to seal the top.
- 5In deep fryer, cook until golden brown, approx 5 minutes.