Chile Relleno Casserole
What is even better about this dish is that it takes no time at all to do it. The dish is very simple and the flavors pop!!
- 1- 27 oz
- can wole green chiles, rinsed, opened and seeded
- 1 lb
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onions
- fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 c
- all-purpose flour
- 3/4 can(s)
- dry milk powder
- 2 1/2 c
- 3/4 lb
- jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Chile Relleno Casserole
- 1Layer chiles, Cheddar, onions, and tomatoes in casserole dishes (either 1 8x8-inch, 1 9x13-inch, or 2 7x11-inch), making 2 to 3 layers ending with cheese.
- 2In a blender, mix the flour, dry milk, eggs and water. Pour over the layers.
- 3Top with Jack cheese. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes until set and lightly browned. Serve hot.