Chicken, Spinach and Goat Cheese Quesadillas
spinach and goat cheese-great combo
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- tortillas, flour
- cooked chicken
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- baby spinach
- salt, pepper, cayenne pepper
- 4 oz
- goat cheese
- monterey jack cheese
- cooking spray
How to Make Chicken, Spinach and Goat Cheese Quesadillas
- 1Heat the spinach with the garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper over medium-low heat in a pan until just wilted. Remove from heath and set aside.
- 2Heat the grill pan (or regular pan) over medium-high heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil. Toast the inside of the tortilla for about 30 seconds.
- 3Take the tortilla off the grill pan and assemble as follows. Over half the quessadilla sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of monterey jack cheese, following by a few slices of chicken, then the spinach, then the crumbled goat cheese.
- 4Add to the grill pan and cook for about 1 - 2 minutes. Carefully use a spatula to flip the empty half of the tortilla onto the loaded half. At this point I like to let the quesadilla cook for about 30 more seconds, then flip it over. Give it another 1 -2 minutes, then remove from the pan and enjoy!