From Grano's Kitchen
- 2 c
- chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 c
- chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pkg
- (8oz.) cream cheese ,cubed
- 1 jar(s)
- (8oz.) salsa divided
- 6 inch flour tortillas
- 12 oz
- velveeta pasteurized process cheese spread, cut up
- 1/4 c
How to Make Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Stir chicken, bell pepper, cream cheese and 1/2 cup salsa in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted.
- 2Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in lightly greased 12x8-inch baking dish.
- 3Stir process cheese spread and milk in saucepan on low heat until smooth. Pour sauce over tortillas; cover with foil.
- 4Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Pour remaining salsa over tortillas.