A creamy, satisfying enchilada that is sure to please.
3pounds chicken, 1 whole or two large chicken breasts cooked, and torn into long slim pieces
2cans cream of chicken soup
8ounces sour cream
1/2can chopped green chillies(or more or less according to taste)
1package10-inch flour tortillas
3cups shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the soup, sour cream, and green chillies.
- Place cooked chicken into flour tortillas,distributing it evenly among the tortillas.
- Using half of the soup mixture, pour an even amount onto each chicken topped tortilla. Sprinkle each with the cheddar cheese, then roll up the tortillas, and place them in 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top with the remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with sour cream and serve hot.