How to Make Cheesey Enchiladas
- 1Spray a 11x7 rectangle pan with cooking spray. Heat oven to 350.
- 2In medium bowl, mix cheeses sour cream, onion, parsley and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- 3In small frying pan add enough vegetable oil to cover tortillas and heat. When hot add one tortilla at a time to soften enough to roll, turning once.
- 4Pour enchilada sauce into a 9-inch glass pan. Dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce and place on a plate. Add 1/4 cup cheese mixture to tortilla and roll. Place in rectangular pan. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until all tortillas have been rolled and in pan. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- 5Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbly...garnish with additional cheese, sour cream, black olives, chopped onions, and pico de gallo. Serve with spanish rice and/or refried beans.