Cheese and Onion Sour Cream Enchiladas
Kid friendly and not too spicy for those with stomache issues either.
2 large can(s)old elpaso mild enchilada sauce
1 smallyellow onion (diced)
1 small pkgcorn tortillas
1 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
·margerine (amount as needed)
8 ozsour cream
1 smallcan sliced black olives (optional)
How to Make Cheese and Onion Sour Cream Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- spread a a very light amount of margerine on one side of tortillas. Stack them in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1.5 minutes or till soft.
- Using a cake pan wrapped in aluminum foil (for easy clean up) pour one can of sauce in pan.
- One at a time fill tortillas with cheese shreads and a few onions. Wrap into a tube shape and place in pan. Repeat process till pan is full.
- Pour second can of enchilada sauce on top of the prepared tortillas. Scatter any remaining onions over the top and place dalop sour cream over the top.
- Place in oven on top rack for 15 to 20 mins or till cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Serve while hot out of the oven. Recommended side dishes include mexican rice and refried beans.