Cheese and Onion Sour Cream Enchiladas
Kid friendly and not too spicy for those with stomache issues either.
- 2 large can(s)
- old elpaso mild enchilada sauce
- 1 small
- yellow onion (diced)
- 1 small pkg
- corn tortillas
- 1 pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- margerine (amount as needed)
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 small
- can sliced black olives (optional)
How to Make Cheese and Onion Sour Cream Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2spread a a very light amount of margerine on one side of tortillas. Stack them in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1.5 minutes or till soft.
- 3Using a cake pan wrapped in aluminum foil (for easy clean up) pour one can of sauce in pan.
- 4One at a time fill tortillas with cheese shreads and a few onions. Wrap into a tube shape and place in pan. Repeat process till pan is full.
- 5Pour second can of enchilada sauce on top of the prepared tortillas. Scatter any remaining onions over the top and place dalop sour cream over the top.
- 6Place in oven on top rack for 15 to 20 mins or till cheese is thoroughly melted.
- 7Serve while hot out of the oven. Recommended side dishes include mexican rice and refried beans.