Blue Moon Chicken Enchiladas
4 ccooked, shredded chicken
1 boxfrozen spinach, thaw & drain
1/2 can(s)(7 oz can) chipotles in adobo sauce
1 can(s)(4 oz can) chopped green chilies
3 cchicken broth
1 pkg(8 oz) greek yogurt cream cheese brick
2 Tbsplime juice
1 jar(s)queso cheese
How to Make Blue Moon Chicken Enchiladas
- In a large bowl mix chicken, spinach, chipotles and green chilies. Set aside.
- In a frying pan melt butter. Stir in flour. Add broth. Bring to boil stirring often. Add cream cheese and stir until well blended. Add lime juice.
- Pour sauce mixture into the chicken mixture and stir well.
- Lay out 8 tortillas. Divide filling mix between them covering only top half of each one. Fold bottom half over to cover.
- Spread each one with some queso cheese. Heat & enjoy with sour cream & chips.