Blue Moon Chicken Enchiladas
- 4 c
- cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 box
- frozen spinach, thaw & drain
- 1/2 can(s)
- (7 oz can) chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 can(s)
- (4 oz can) chopped green chilies
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 c
- chicken broth
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) greek yogurt cream cheese brick
- 2 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 1 jar(s)
- queso cheese
How to Make Blue Moon Chicken Enchiladas
- 1In a large bowl mix chicken, spinach, chipotles and green chilies. Set aside.
- 2In a frying pan melt butter. Stir in flour. Add broth. Bring to boil stirring often. Add cream cheese and stir until well blended. Add lime juice.
- 3Pour sauce mixture into the chicken mixture and stir well.
- 4Lay out 8 tortillas. Divide filling mix between them covering only top half of each one. Fold bottom half over to cover.
- 5Spread each one with some queso cheese. Heat & enjoy with sour cream & chips.