Big Tim's Mexi-melt
this recipe comes from a frend of ours and he brought to carry in dinners alot. he now is on Dialysis and can't cook much so i want to carry on his dish.
- 1 pkg
- tostito chips
- 1 box
- velveeta cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- salsa, chunky medium heat
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 pkg
- shreded chedar cheese
How to Make Big Tim's Mexi-melt
- 1cut chicken in to small peices and cook set a side, cook beef then drain.
- 2cut up 1/2 block velveeta put in sauce pan add salsa and soup heat till cheese melts
- 3layer in this order 1/2 bag of chips , beef, chiken, cheese and salsa mixture, more chips then shreded cheese
bake in 350 degree oven for 30 min.