Renee's best ground beef tacos ever!
How to Make Renee's best ground beef tacos ever!
- Dice potatoes into a pot of water and boil them until done...add enough salt for your taste.Drain water from potatoes and set aside.
- Fry the ground beef in a large frying pan. After the meat is done pour 1 1/2 cans of the El Pato into the meat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add garic also.
- Pour your cooked potatoes into the ground meat and mash potatoes into meat with a fork.
- In a large frying pan heat up enough vegetable oil that will cover the bottom of fry pan and that will fry the corn tortillas. With a pair of tongs hold the tortilla and submerge half in hot oil, then with a fork put some of the meat mixture the tortilla and fold the rest of tortilla over the meat.fry until golden brown on both sides. Put taco on paper towels to drain off excess oil.
- Garnish with cheese, lettus, tomatoes, onion...and enjoy.