How to Make Beef Enchiladas
- 1Brown the ground beef and onion together. Drain.
- 2Warm the enchilada sauce. (I use 1 can mild and 1 can hot)in a pan that is large enough to dip tortillas in.
- 3Dip tortillas in enchilada sauce. Fill each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons meat mixture and 1 tablespoon shredded cheese. Roll tortilla around mixture and place in prepared pan with seam side down.
- 4Cover bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish with enchilada sauce.
- 5Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 6Cover dish with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are warm through.