How to Make Baked 2 way Enchiladas
- brown meat and add can of soup and 1/2 can of enchilade sauce and stir. (You can turn your burner off at this point).
- Scoop spoonful of mix into shells and add a bit of cheese and roll up enchilade style. You will line a shallow baking pan until you use all of your mixture and shells.
- Top your pan of enchilades with more cheese and poor the remaining 1/2 can of enchilade sauce over your enchilades.
- Bake about 350 to 375 degrees until cheese is melted and golden brown on top.
- For another variety, I sometimes use a couple of cans of chicken and substitute the cream of mushroom for cream of chicken. Using these ingredients eliminates any need to cook on the stovetop. Just mix your ingredients and bake!