Found this on Safeway's food store website.
- (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 oz
- shredded white cheddar cheese
- 3 oz
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tomato, diced
- chopped red bell pepper
- 1/8 c
- chopped green onions
- 1/3 c
- black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp
- hot salsa
- 1/8 tsp
- chili powder
How to Make Antojitos Minis
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease or spray two 12 cup muffin pans.
**May want to heat the tortills in the micro for a few seconds to make more pliable and so they don't crack before cutting in circles and placing in the muffin tins.
**Can bake the tortillas in the muffin tins ahead of time for 5 minutes before adding the rest of ingredients for a crispier shell. The extra 5 mins won't hurt even after adding the ingredients and baking another 5 mins.
- 2Cut each tortilla into 6 smaller round pieces. (can use canning lid or cookie cutter or coffee cup.) Insert the pieces into the muffin tin cups. Arrange the white Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, tomato, red bell pepper, green onions, black beans, hot salsa and chili powder in the cups as desired. Or mix all together and drop in cups by spoon.
- 3Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until the cheeses are lightly browned and bubbly.