Dorito Taco Salad
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)black beans
1 can(s)corn, whole kernel
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 lbmedium cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 bottlethousand island dressing
How to Make Dorito Taco Salad
- Brown ground beef and drain, add taco seasoning.
- Drain and rinse black beans and corn, add to ground beef.
- Chop lettuce and tomato and place in a large bowl. Add meat mixture and stir.
- Crush Dorito's in bag and dump over top and mix.
- sprinkle cheese over top and mix.
- Add Thousand Island dressing to taste and mix well.
- Top with salsa, sour cream, ranch salad dressing, pico, guacamole, avocado, onions, olives.