Christmas or New Year Salad
How to Make Christmas or New Year Salad
- Boil potatoes whole. Strain them and let them cool. Grate the potatoes using big holes on grater. Add chopped scallions, lemon juice, salt/pepper and a little oil to taste.
- Peel and boil carrots whole. Strain and cool.Grate, add a little lemon, oil and salt.
- Wash beetroot, boil whole. Strain and cool. Remove skin, grate, add minced garlic, vinegar, oil and salt.
- Hard boil eggs. Grate the yolks and the whites into two seperate bowls.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and dill into Bundt pan. Start layers:Egg yolk, EGG white, thin layer of mayo, carrots, mayo, beetroot, mayo and finally potato.
- Chill in fridge for at least an hour. When you're ready to serve just turn the bundt pan upside down on plate and it should look like the one in the picture! Enjoy!!!