☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2-3 lb domestic rabbit, cut-up
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- medium yellow onions, quartered
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 28-32 oz can diced tomatoes, or use fresh, peeled, diced
- 1 tsp
- dried thyme
- bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/3 c
- white wine
- 1/4 c
- dijon mustard
How to Make Rabbit Stew with tomatoes, onions, and dijon.
- 1Heat olive oil in large pan. Salt and pepper rabbit pieces, brown in oil. Remove to a plate when browned.
- 2Saute onion pieces in olive oil on medium high about 5 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- 3Add tomatoes, thyme, bay leaves, and chili powder. Put rabbit on top of tomato mixture. Pour wine over. Cover and simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add mustard to pot and stir. Increase heat to medium high and cook 10 minutes, until sauce is thick enough to stick to meat. Remove bay leaves.
About Rabbit Stew with tomatoes, onions, and dijon.
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment