1young pheasant, cut into pieces
1/4 cpancake mix
1 largeonion, or 2 medium
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 Tbsplemon juice
1 tspworcestershire sauce
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Pheasant Baked In Onion Rings
- Roll pieces of pheasant in pancake mix (or seasoned flour).
- Arrange dredged pieces in a single layer in a greased shallow casserole.
- Slice onions and blanket pheasant pieces with onion rings.
- Cover with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake in 375 degree oven until tender, about 1 hour.
If more browning is desired, use 450 degree oven last 10 to 15 minutes and turn pieces as necessary.