Creamy Mushroom Venison Steak
Always looking for a way to use up all this venison my husband gets every year. You can use round steak for this recipe also. The steaks become very tender in this dish
1 lbvenison steak
·salt and pepper
1 cfresh mushrooms chopped
1 mediumonion chopped
4 clovegarlic minced
1/2 cdry white wine
1 1/2 cheavy cream
·hot cooked noodles
How to Make Creamy Mushroom Venison Steak
- Cut the steaks into strips. Mix the flour with salt and pepper. Dredge the steaks in the flour mixture. Add butter to skillet and get it hot. Sear the floured steak in butter.
- Add steak to slow cooker. Top with mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
- Mix the remaining ingredients except noodles together and pour over meat.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4. Remove rosemary and bay leaf before serving.
- Serve over noodles. If the sauce is too thin thickened it with your favorite thickener.