8turkey breast cutlets
1/2 lbmushrooms, sliced
1/2 capple juice
2 tspbouillon powder
How to Make Turkey Charlie
- Brown cutlets in margarine in large skillet, 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until done.
- Remove from pan.
- Sauté mushrooms in remaining margarine; set aside with cutlets.
- Place apple juice, water, and bouillon in pan.
- Scrape well and simmer until liquid is reduced to half.
- Mix flour and milk; add to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add cutlets, mushrooms, salt, and parsley.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.