Slow Cooked Turkey Dinner
- onion, diced
- 6 small
- new potatoes
- 2 c
- baby carrots
- 1 1/2-2 lb
- fully cooked, leftover turkey
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- dry onion soup mix
- 1 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 c
- chicken broth or water
How to Make Slow Cooked Turkey Dinner
- 1Place vegetables in bottom of slow cooker.
- 2Place leftover turkey over the top of vegetables.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients and pour over turkey.
- 4Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cook another 3 1/2 hours. Served this with hot French loaf. Yum!