Oil-Less Fried Turkey
1-4 Tbspolive oil
·your favorite rub recipe
·your favorite injectable poultry marinade
·oil less deep fryer found at Lowe's or Home Depot
How to Make Oil-Less Fried Turkey
- Completely wash the turkey inside and out. Remove giblet bag and neck bone of course. Do not discard. Use for your dressing and or gravy.
- Pat dry.
- Rub the olive oil on inside and outside of the bird. Coat the bird with your favorite rub recipe or just salt and pepper. You can also brine the bird with your favorite brine. But still pat dry and rub with olive oil liberally.
- After injecting refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight (overnight is best).
- Cover fryer for 15 to 20 mins with lid provided to perfectly brown and crisp the skin.
- Remove, rest bird for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Carve and enjoy with your next holiday feast.