☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 medium
- potato, peeled, diced
- 2 c
- leftover turkey, shredded into bite-sized pieces
- 2 c
- frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/3 c
- minced onion
- 10 oz
- 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- refrigerated pie crust
- egg, beaten
How to Make Light Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat a deep-dish pie pan with cooking spray.
Boil the diced potato until firm and drain all water.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the leftover turkey, mixed vegetables, potato, onion, soup, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Pour into the pie pan.
- 3Place crust on top of mixture, cut to fit the flute the edges.
Brush lightly with egg wash.
- 4If desired, make decorative leaves to top the pie by cutting autumnal shapes from the remaining pie crust with cookie cutters. Place on top of crust and brush with egg wash again.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes.
Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.