☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 100 g
- pancetta, fine diced
- 15 ml
- onion, diced
- 2 clove
- garlic minced
- 125 ml
- white wine
- 1 kg
- brussel sprouts, (fresh or frozen)
How to Make Debbie's Brussel Sprouts.
- 1Blanch Sprouts in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and Cool (this step can be omitted if using frozen sprouts)
- 2Sautee bacon in olive oil until most of the fat has been rendered out
- 3Add onion and garlic and continue cooking until onion is transparent
- 4Add wine and bring to boil. DO NOY USE COOKING WINE. the dish will be way too salty.
- 5Reduce heat to simmer, add sprouts, cover and let cook until desired degree of tenderness
- 6season (S+P) to taste.