☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
100 gpancetta, fine diced
2 clovegarlic minced
125 mlwhite wine
1 kgbrussel sprouts, (fresh or frozen)
How to Make Debbie's Brussel Sprouts.
- Blanch Sprouts in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and Cool (this step can be omitted if using frozen sprouts)
- Sautee bacon in olive oil until most of the fat has been rendered out
- Add onion and garlic and continue cooking until onion is transparent
- Add wine and bring to boil. DO NOY USE COOKING WINE. the dish will be way too salty.
- Reduce heat to simmer, add sprouts, cover and let cook until desired degree of tenderness
- season (S+P) to taste.