Creamy Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- 1 lb
- ground turkey
- onion, chopped
- mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 lb
- 1/2-1 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 3-4 Tbsp
- heaping, sour cream
- 1 Tbsp
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- egg noodles, or pasta of choice
How to Make Creamy Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- 1Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- 2In a medium saucepan, saute the onions & mushrooms in butter until golden browned.
- 3In a skillet, brown the ground turkey, season with salt & pepper, and chicken bouillon. Drain.
- 4To the mushrooms & onions, add the evaporated milk. Heat to a simmer.
- 5Remove mushroom sauce from the heat and add the sour cream. Stir until incorporated & creamy. (A whisk helps)
** You can add a little less evaporated milk & a little more sour cream to make it thicker.
- 6Stir in the Paprika. Add to ground Turkey.
- 7Serve over the Pasta. For garnish, top with a little chopped, fresh parsley if desired.