Creamy Ground Turkey Stroganoff
1 lbground turkey
1/2-1 can(s)evaporated milk
3-4 Tbspheaping, sour cream
·salt, to taste
·pepper, to taste
·egg noodles, or pasta of choice
How to Make Creamy Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- In a medium saucepan, saute the onions & mushrooms in butter until golden browned.
- In a skillet, brown the ground turkey, season with salt & pepper, and chicken bouillon. Drain.
- To the mushrooms & onions, add the evaporated milk. Heat to a simmer.
- Remove mushroom sauce from the heat and add the sour cream. Stir until incorporated & creamy. (A whisk helps)
** You can add a little less evaporated milk & a little more sour cream to make it thicker.
- Stir in the Paprika. Add to ground Turkey.
- Serve over the Pasta. For garnish, top with a little chopped, fresh parsley if desired.