2 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
1 1/2 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 lbmexican blend shredded cheese
1 can(s)black olives
1 csour cream
2 mediumlemons or limes
How to Make Taco Ring
- On a nonstick round pizza pan, lay the crescent rolls out with the large triangle end on the inside, each side touching, with the pointed end hanging over the edge.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef with the taco seasoning until done. Drain.
- Place the cooked, ground beef on the ring of crescent rolls in a circle. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bring the pointed ends of the rolls up and over the ground beef and cheese mixture and tuck the end under the middle.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- While the ring bakes, chop the remaining vegetables. When the ring is baked and has slightly cooled (you dont want this cold or scorching hot) place all the veggies in the middle of the ring, slice and serve it with a wedge of lemon or lime and a dollop of sour cream on top with some salsa.