Goat Cheese,Spinach & Mushroom Quesadilla
1 Tbspolive oil
1/2 smallonion, thinly sliced
1 pkgmushrooms, cleaned and sliced
4 cbaby spinach
4 ozsimi-soft goat cheese
4 largewhole wheat tortillas
2 mediumtomatoes, sliced
How to Make Goat Cheese,Spinach & Mushroom Quesadilla
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add the onions and cook on medium heat until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Transfer mushroom and spinach mixture to a bowl.
- Spread the goat cheese on each tortilla.
- Top with the mushroom & spinach mixture, tomato slices and browned onions.
- Fold close and press gently.
- Wipe skillet and place over medium-high heat, toast quesadillas 2 minutes per side.