Goat Cheese,Spinach & Mushroom Quesadilla
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 small
- onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg
- mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 4 c
- baby spinach
- 4 oz
- simi-soft goat cheese
- 4 large
- whole wheat tortillas
- 2 medium
- tomatoes, sliced
How to Make Goat Cheese,Spinach & Mushroom Quesadilla
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- 2Add the onions and cook on medium heat until golden brown.
- 3Remove from the pan and set aside.
- 4Add mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 5Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- 6Transfer mushroom and spinach mixture to a bowl.
- 7Spread the goat cheese on each tortilla.
- 8Top with the mushroom & spinach mixture, tomato slices and browned onions.
- 9Fold close and press gently.
- 10Wipe skillet and place over medium-high heat, toast quesadillas 2 minutes per side.