- (16-ounce) package ziti
- (10-ounce) container refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 3/4 c
- cubed cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- half and half
- 2 c
- (4 oz.) shredded white cheddar cheese,divided
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 3 c
- sliced cooked sirloin steaks,about 3 steaks(well done).
- large carrot,chopped
- 1 c
- cooked bacon bits
How to Make Steak Alfredo Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 3In a medium saucepan over medium heat,combine alfredo
sauce,cream cheese,half and half,1 cup white cheddar
cheese and parmesan cheese,whisk together,about 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Add cooked pasta,sliced steaks,carrots and bacon bits,stir together,pour into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish,sprinkle with remaining white cheddar cheese.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.