1(16-ounce) package ziti
1(10-ounce) container refrigerated alfredo sauce
3/4 ccubed cream cheese
1/2 chalf and half
2 c(4 oz.) shredded white cheddar cheese,divided
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
3 csliced cooked sirloin steaks,about 3 steaks(well done).
1 ccooked bacon bits
How to Make Steak Alfredo Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat,combine alfredo
sauce,cream cheese,half and half,1 cup white cheddar
cheese and parmesan cheese,whisk together,about 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta,sliced steaks,carrots and bacon bits,stir together,pour into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish,sprinkle with remaining white cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.