French Bistro Steak and Tomatoes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- small plum tomatoes
- green onion (green part only)
- 1/3 c
- crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 pinch
- each salt and pepper
- 2 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 2-3 pinch
- dried rosemary
- small minute steaks or 2 large inside round steaks
- vegetable cooking spray
How to Make French Bistro Steak and Tomatoes
- 1Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze out seeds.
Slice tomatoes into thin strips.
- 2Thinly slice green portion of onion and combine with tomatoes in a medium bowl.
Crumble in cheese.
- 3Add 1 tsp (5 mL) oil and pinches of salt and pepper.
Stir to mix.
- 4In a small bowl, stir Dijon with pinches of salt, pepper and rosemary until evenly mixed
- 5Rub all over steaks.
- 6Lightly coat a large frying pan, preferably non-stick, with oil and set over medium-high heat.
When hot, add steaks. Cook until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- 7Place on plates and generously top with tomato mixture.