Spinach and Coconut Shrimp Curry
2 Tbspcanola oil
2 mediumred onions fine diced
6 clovegarlic minced
1inch piece ginger grated
1 tspeach ground cumin, coriander, turmeric, and curry powder
1/2 tspchili powder
3 Tbsptomato paste
14 ozcan coconut milk
6 ozfresh spinach
1 lblarge shrimp peeled and deviened
·salt to taste
How to Make Spinach and Coconut Shrimp Curry
- Heat oil in large saucepan. Add onions, garlic, and ginger. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add spices cook 1 minute.
- Add tomato paste cook 2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add spinach and cook 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, sugar, and salt and cook until shrimp are done.
- Serve over rice or noodles