Seared Ahi Tuna with Mojo my way
2ahi tuna filets
2 Tbspolive oil
1 pkgknorr's home-style chicken bouillon or 1 tbsp. butter than bouillon chicken bouillon
1/2 corange juice
1/3 clime juice
4 clovegarlic minced
How to Make Seared Ahi Tuna with Mojo my way
- Mix all ingredients for mojo together and marinate the tuna fillets for 6 hours
- Remove the tuna from the marinade reserving the marinade.
- Add olive oil and butter to hot pan over med high heat. Sear the tuna on both side.
- Reduce heat to medium and pour in the marinade. Add chicken bouillon. Mix well and baste tuna with sauce.
- cook until desired doneness of tuna. I like mine rare. Remove tuna and continue to cook the sauce until reduced to desired thickness. Serve sauce over tuna.