☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkguncle ben's wild rice and long grain rice mix
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
10 ozshrimp, frozen and cooked
1 cslivered almonds
1 cbread crumbs, regular
1 pkg8 ounces medium cheddar cheese
How to Make Seafood Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cook the Uncle Ben's wild and long grain rice mix according to package directions.
- Place the rice in a large mixing bowl and add the mushroom soup, the cooked shrimp, the can of crabmeat, the almonds, and the cheddar cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a medium-sized baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs.
- Melt the butter in the microwave or in a small saucepan on top of the stove.
- Pour over the bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.