How to Make Salmon with Dill
- 1Salmon Fillets should be cut l 1/4 " thick, rinsed and patted dry with paper towels
- 2Preheat oven to 350. Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Pour lemon juice over the salmon and lay flat on the baking dish.
- 4Combine dill, mayo and bread crumbs in small bowl, then mix in milk. Using back of a spoon to smooth mixture over salmon.
- 5Bake salmon uncovered for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and preheat broiler. While broiler heats, carefully lift salmon from baking dish and place, crust side up on prepared broiler ban. Position salmon 3" from heat and broil until brown (3-5 min)