Rosie's Garlic Chipotle Shrimp. Mojo de Ajo.
- 2 lb
- medium shrimp peeled, deveined tail on
- 1 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 1/2 c
- garlic cut 1/8 thick
- 8 medium
- chipotle chiles in abodo sauce chopped
- 1/2 c
- fresh cilantro chopped
- salt and pepper
How to Make Rosie's Garlic Chipotle Shrimp. Mojo de Ajo.
- 1Pour the olive oil into a pot over Med heat and stir in a pinch of salt. When the oil begins to bubble lightly add the garlic and reduce heat to low and slowly simmer stirring occasionally till a light golden brown.
- 2Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into the oil and add the chipotle Also and stir until well blended with the garlic.
- 3Remove from heat and set aside.
- 5Add the cilantro and mix in.