Prawn Red Thai Curry
Your family might enjoy it too.
- (400 g) cans coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp
- thai red curry paste
- 1 Tbsp
- fish sauce (15ml)
- fresh long red chili, finely chopped
- large prawns, raw, peeled and deveined
How to Make Prawn Red Thai Curry
- 1Combine coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce and chilli in a wok.
Slowly bring the boil over medium low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 2Reduce heat to low; add prawns.
Cook, uncovered, stirring, about 10 minutes or until prawns are cooked.
- 3Serve with hot jasmine rice.